Monday, September 19, 2016

TJ Inkspirations
Techniques, Tips and Creative Ideas to Inspire your Muse
In This Issue
riday Chat with Pat
How to get the Discount...
Dear Patricia, 
I just couldn't stand it! I had to release the Christmas stamps early.  I am pleased to announce the early release of the Technique Junkies 2016 Christmas stamps
There are 17 new stamps that you will love. I have some artwork below for you to enjoy - and a select few of the TJ Design Team have posted a little art on their blogs, too. 

And, or course...we have a 15% discount on those new stamps through October 8th, too.  If you love Christmas stamps, please take a look at have we have to offer...the stamps run the gamut -- serious to silly. You will love them!

All of the stamps may be found HERE:
Artful Inspiration
  
First, let me show you some of the artwork I have made with the new stamps:

The first piece features the Ornament Trio Set:
 
And this fun card featuring Red or White Christmas:
    
  
The Peace on Earth Dove doesn't need a super-fancy treatment to have it look fabulous:
   
 
This card  features two stamps: The Baubles
background, and the fun Mrs. Santa's List:
 
and one more today from me (but look below for more links to artwork from Judy, Karen and Beth). If you know me, you know that I adore Giraffes. So why not have a Christmas Giraffe? This stamp is called Safari Santa:
More Inspiration!
The three designers below have prepared some arm candy for you - you will love what they did with the stamps!
Make sure you take advantage of the 15% discount after you check out the artwork too! Oo back to the Technique Junkies Website to get your 15% discount on the
I hope you are a little inkspired by today's issue. See you next week!
 
Sincerely,
 

Pat Huntoon
Technique Junkies LLC 
Technique Junkies LLC, PO Box 16547, Stamford, CT 06905

3 comments:

StampingJudy said...

Love these cards!

Shell B. said...

The page is not loading for me to see?

Tarnished Rose said...

I'm still trying to get caught up. Love the new releases. And yep, the page didn't load for me either.

Marilyn