Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Warhol Style Hipster Cats


Hello fellow stampers and friends.  Beth Norman here this week.

Here, in Canada, we just celebrated Thanksgiving, and as luck would have it, I had the Sunday off so I got to spend it with my cousins, niece, nephew, aunt and uncle who live two hours away.  Because I'm working 3-11 this week, we were able to stay for the day and for supper because I could sleep in on Monday before heading to work.

Using the Warhol style as my inspiration, I coloured my cats different colours.  You can see three Warhol style tutorials if you visit the Technique Junkie Newsletter.  I used Hipster Cats background and couldn't resist using I'm Confused with it.  Can you see the sparkle I added to the red glasses?

This was a fun card to make.  I love to sit in front of the TV and catch up on my taped shows while colouring.

Have a great week.

1 comment:

Michele said...

i do love this colorful creation! xo