Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Black & White & Red All Over

Welcome back, Inky Friends! I hope you enjoyed the November New Release Blog Hop yesterday and found some inspiration for your craftiness!  Remember, all those new releases are on special from November 1st until November 8th. Save 15% - The discount will reflect in your cart at checkout.

For my card today, I chose to use some very basic colors and the fun new stamp Survive Together (SD752).




I began with a step card blank.  I cut black and white panels to fit and, using Versamark Ink, stamped the backgrounds with the Vintage Dictionary Page (P012) stamp.  On the black panels, I used white embossing powder, and on the white panels I used black embossing powder.  

Once they were heat set, I attached them to the card base, along with two black squares on the front.




Using Memento Ink in Morocco Red, I stamped the image Survive Together (SD752) on a piece of white cardstock. After fussy-cutting the image, I adhered it to the front of the card using foam tape.




It kind of reminds me of an old newspaper clipping. How about you?

Well, that's it for me today! Don't forget to check out the new November releases and save 15% until November 8th! 

Looking forward...30 Days of Christmas starts here on November 15th! Stay Tuned!

Til next time,
Keepin' It Inky!



3 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Love the design and black and white against the pop of red. Well done as usual Ro.

Kathy S said...

Stunning Ro

sandyh50 said...

So awesome. love the white lettering on the black!