Karen McAlpine with you today!! I live in Michigan, USA. And we are really enjoying Fall weather. The leaves are turned and falling--now I have to rake--again! Oh well, the trees are so pretty. And, with all the beautiful colors outside, I just had to use those same colors on my projects. I made two Fall cards using stamps from the Technique Junkies November New Release .
Ink: Archival Black and Sepia
CS: Kraft, black, and orange
- Make a card base from kraft CS
- On orange CS stamp the branches of the Glowing Branches stamp with Sepia ink; set aside
- On kraft CS, stamp Creaking Trees with black ink; add a layer of black CS
- Add stamped trees piece to orange background
- Wrap tulle around this unit; tie in a knot and then add to card base
- Tie ribbon around tulle
On the second card, a dry embossed background was used. Distress the dry embossing with Vintage Photo Distress ink.
Add ribbon in a criss-cross pattern.
I just love this stamp. I would use this for Thanksgiving too.
So glad you stopped by today. There are lots of fun Fall and Winter projects coming up over the next two months. Technique Junkies is having a Thirty Days of Christmas Event starting Nov 15. The design team will be showcasing Christmas stamps--with a discount on those stamps during the entire event!!!
So, I will see you next time!!
Dreaming and Creating