Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Holiday ATC - Day 9 of 30 Days Of Christmas

Hello Junkies!!

Are you totally enjoying the 30 days of Christmas here at The Technique Junkies Design Team Blog? I know I sure am.

Today, I've got a sweet little ATC card to share with you today that I created using a piece of sticky back canvas that I stenciled with embossing paste using a Tim Holtz holiday stencil.  Once that was dry, I sprayed with Art Anthology Coloration Spray in Avocado and Leaf.  The red ATC base is created using the Red Pepper Color Wash spray with a small spritz of Dylusions White Linen.  To add a little old school feel I broke out the oldie but goodie brads.  My sentiment is from the October Release called, "All is Calm #SDX079" and stamped on black card stock also spritzed with Dylusions White Linen to mimic snow.  Finally, to add some flare, I edged my sentiment with Gold Kylon.


Stop by every day through December 15th to enjoy the Design Teams 30 Days of Christmas here at Technique Junkies.

We'd love to see some of your creations so keep posting them at in the Technique Junkies Yahoo Group!

Happy Inking!!

2 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Lovely work!

ratgirl said...

Thanks for making ATCs! They don't get much attention lately, but they've always been a favorite of mine.