Today we have two posts -- the one you are reading today, Day 20 - and we also have a guest blogger, Lydia Fiedler, of Understand Blue fame, who has a great Christmas Mug Shot piece to show you! After you read this, hop on over to her blog to see her wonderful kitty!
Today's card features an atypical kind of background, which makes the card very whimsical.
- Technique Junkies Stamps: Christmas Trees - Set of 6 (#SS045) and Magic of Christmas (#SD428)
- White A2 Card Base
- Dotted Design Paper
- White Cardstock
- Versamark Ink
- Green and Blue Embossing Powder
- Heat Gun
- Embossing Tape
- Trim a piece of dotted design paper to slightly smaller than the A2 card and attach to card base.
- Using Versafine Ink and green embossing powder, stamp and emboss two of the Christmas Trees from the set on white cardstock. Trim down the cardstock to the width of the dotted paper, trimming around the trees, and trimming off the bottom so the top of the threes are about 2/3 from the top of the card.
- Cut two more panels for the front layers of "snow".
- On the smallest panel, stamp and emboss the sentiment.
- Attach all layers to the card base using foam tape.
Hope you're inspired by today's card. Be sure to come back tomorrow and see what's new!
Til next time,
Keepin' It Inky.