Welcome to the final post for the 30 Days of Christmas, Inky Friends!Remember....tomorrow is the last day to save 25% on your Christmas stamp collections!
Well, it's Ro, here, back with you for the final 30 Days project. I have made a shaker card featuring three stamp sets: Sparkles (S536), Magic of Christmas (SD428) and Christmas Trees Set of 6 (SS045). (Click on the Christmas stamp link above to see these and many other Christmas stamps available.)
- TJ Stamp Sets Mentioned Above
- A2 Card Base
- Foam Tape
- Double Sided Adhesive
- Silver, Green and Black Embossing Powder
- Versamark Ink Pad
- Midnight Minx Ink by Art Anthology
- Scissors or Xacto Knife
- Clear Acetate
- Start with the top layer. Cut cardstock to 4.25 x 5.50 inches. I used a speckled white cardstock. Stamp the trees and sentiment using Versamark Ink. Heat emboss the trees with green embossing powder and the sentiment with black embossing powder.
- Using a ruler, lightly mark a margin approximately 1/4" partway around the card. Lightly mark where the snow line under the trees will be. Using scissors or knife, cut out the window. Attach a piece of clear acetate to the reverse side using two sided tape.
- On the card base, stamp with Versamark Ink the Sparkles background and emboss with silver embossing powder. Using the Midnight Minx Ink, add a few drops to the background and rub around with your finger. Let dry a few minutes.
- On the acetate side of the top layer, add foam tape around the edges of the cut out area. Be sure to leave no gaps between the edges of the tape, or you will lose the sequins when they are added.
- With the top layer still facing down, add sequins to the center area. Carefully line up the card base and attach to the foam tape making sure there is a good seal.
- Flip over the card and enjoy the movement!
I sure hope you enjoyed all the fantastic projects the Design Team shared during this 30 Days of Christmas celebration. Don't forget to get your Christmas stamp order placed...the 25% discount (which will show at check-out) ends tomorrow!
Til next time,
Keepin' It Inky!