Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Triple the Fun -30 Days of Christmas, Day 22


Joyeux Noel from Beth Norman.  As we celebrate the 30 Days of Christmas, we are seeing lots of fantastic work from Pat and her design team.  

I used Triple the Fun found here.  The technique is very easy and fun to do.  Last year I made all of my Christmas cards using this technique and the card below is what I made.





Don't they look so different with traditional and non traditional colours.  Which one is your favourite?  Mine is the non traditional colours.

Stamps Used:  Joyeux Noel
                       Ornament
                       Joy

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to come back tomorrow for more of the 30 Days of Christmas.



1 comment:

Cheri said...

I love this, Beth! I haven't done this technique in some time....what an easy way to create fabulous Christmas cards.