Karen McAlpine with you today. There is still time for one more Christmas card before the big day. I hope you are enjoying your Holiday season. I am busy with preparations for the Holiday. My nephew and niece are hosting dinner this year. Which is nice. I will make a dish to take along.
So, let's check out my Christmas card made with Technique Junkies stamps. I used a non Christmas stamp and a Christmas sentiment to make two pretty little cards.
Stamps: Whimsical Bird Branch and Christmas Ornament Trio set (sentiment) both from Technique Junkies
Ink: Real Red and Garden Green (Stampin' Up)
CS: white, bright green, light bright green, dark green
DP: Christmas paper
Spellbinders Oval Die Cut
- Make card bases from green CS
- Wrap ribbons around layers of DP and CS before gluing to the card base
- Add layers of CS and DP to complete the backgrounds
- On white CS stamp the Whimsical Bird Branch - once in red and once in green ink
- Color the images with Copic Markers
- Die cut the stamped pieces
- Stamp the sentiment
- Tie ribbons in bows and add to cards
Inside of Card: sentiment is from Christmas Ornament Trio Set
I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!! I hope your Holiday is filled with Love, Laughter, and Joy!
Dreaming and Creating