I traced around a round bottle for the shape of the wreath. I adhered holly leaves down with a tape runner for the first layer. Then I used foam tape in thin strips curved under the leaves. I cut an interesting shape from red card stock to lay the wreath on and adhered it. I used Liquid Pearls in a lovely red color for the berries - both where they were stamped and in other places as I thought they needed to be in place. I let it dry over night. A multi loop wreath (with my "Bow Easy") was adhered with a glue dot.
The wreath panel was adhered to a layer of background paper which was adhered to the base layer of red card stock. I stamped the Technique Junkies Merry Christmas - http://techniquejunkies.com/merry-christmas-2/ - with black Versafine ink and heat embossed it.
Come back tomorrow for the November first Technique Junkies blog hop! Lots of terrific new stamps ahead!
Happy day to you and get inky!