Tuesday, March 7, 2017

PLAYING WITH PULLED COLOR

Hello Junkies!!!! 

When I first joined Technique Junkies Newsletter in 2009, I knew I'd never get through all the techniques I saw there, so I made a list of them and am still (happily) working off that list.  

Today I'm sharing the "Pulled Color" technique which can be found in the August/September 2012 newsletter.  This was so much fun and I absolutely love all the results I got.



  I took the technique one step further and added a little more texture with an Art Anthology stencil "Cracked" .  The stamp is "Art Mistakes", which I think fit this card perfectly.  

Here's another example of the technique, I placed it in background for the "Watercolor Giraff" from the March 2017 release.  

A little reminder - you have one more day to grab the March 2017 release stamps for 15% off.  Offer ends tomorrow, March 8.  



I encourage you to try this technique and beware...you'll be hooked and addicted in no time.  

Now, back to my list....what will I try next?  Hmmm...

Here's to a crafty week!  







2 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Ooooo that inky background is just sooooo cool! Very pretty card.

Beth Norman said...

Great job on the technique you used on your first card. Love the pink mixed in with other colours.

It is interesting how you added two giraffes. I would have never thought of that. I just might have to CASE this idea.