Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Washi Tape Beauty

Happy Wednesday Junkies!

The Crafty Nurse here with a post sharing a card I made with the April Release stamp "Life is Tough #SD711".  I'm crazy about this stamp.  So classic, so beautiful.

She is simply stamped using the MISTI with black Versafine Ink. The MISTI ensures that you can stamp and re-stamp without error.  I ended up stamping her three times to get a nice solid image.

The technique today is from the April/May 2013 Subscriber Pages called, "Snippets Tutorial".   This technique's background is washi tape and I am in love with the new Jane Davenport tapes. The tapes and image were a perfect marriage.


Come on over and play with us over at the new Technique Junkies Facebook Page.  We'd love to see your projects.

Happy Inking

The Crafty Nurse

2 comments:

StampingJudy said...

I love this with the fun Washi tape! How great is that>

Beth Norman said...

The Washi tape is fabulous and really works well with that great image. I guess it's time for me to check out Davenport's Washi tape, and order this stamp.