Monday, February 19, 2018

Just Have Fun!


This card was created with the Technique Junkies stamp Putting On Lipstick - www.techniquejunkies.com/putting-on-lipstick/.  I stamped it with Versafine black ink and heat embossed it.  The image is colored with Twinkling H2Os.

I created the background with a new product to me called Brusho - which are highly pigmented powders you sprinkle on and then mist with water.   I heat set the wet water color card stock, and did it again in areas where I wanted more pigment.  I purchased some recently at Stamp Fest in Florida.  I added some layers and pearls and rhinestones embellishments.

You can get a 10% discount on your Technique Junkies order by using this TJ10Judy discount code.

Have a great day and get inky!
Judy Jackson 

1 comment:

Helen said...

This is such a wonderful card. Love how you used the brusho products and the bling to create a perfect setting for this sentiment stamp. tfs