Saturday, December 4, 2010

Triple Play Lighthouse




Hi TJ friends! Kathie McGuire here on my usual first Saturday of the month with a TJ project to share. This card features the technique called "Triple Play" from the 2/2009 newsletter.

I LOVE this technique and have used it for so many projects! Know what I love most of all? It fits into a #10 business envelope. Who doesn't have a zillion of those around?

I hope you enjoy my lighthouse card using Triple Play. I got a little creative and turned the card 90 degrees, making it a vertical rather than a horizontal design.

Here's a little bonus for you: See the knot tied in the cord? I learned how to tie it at Animated Knots. It's a website devoted to knot tying, with great animations on "how-to". So get creative, and add a great knot on your next TJ card!!

Have a great Sunday!!

~Kathie

4 comments:

Hetty said...

Beautiful card, Kathie!

Michele said...

beautiful card! you've inspired me to go back to the newsletter and try this technique! xo

Evelyn S. said...

Beautiful, peaceful card, Kathie!

Chrissy D said...

PRETTY PROJECT!