Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Stencil Collage Day Two

Hello again everyone, It's Jackie K here with my second Technique of the Week Stencil Collage card.

Once again I have used designer paper for the background. I also used green and white acrylic paint and a foam dauber for the stencil. I just love this bamboo stencil from Delta. As you see this is quite a variation from my first example, which is what makes this technique so much fun! The koi stamp is from Art Neko of course...where else would you go for Asian stamps? I don't know who makes that Asian symbol paper punch that I have used in the corner.

Please try this technique and post your results to the Yahoo group.Have a wonderful day!!!


3 comments:

Sonia Evans said...

Very lovely!

Sonia Evans said...

BTW, the punch is by All Night Media. It's called "Good Luck".

Beth Norman said...

You really know how to rock out this technique.