Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Abstract and Checks Inchies

Technique Junkies, Sunflowers and Dragonflies, Inchies

Hello fellow stampers.  It's Beth Norman here with some inchie art.  I'm using an older stamp as I am unpacking from a move and have yet to find all my products. 

It’s no secret that this is a favourite stamp of mine, and I’m trying to think of different ways to use it, rather than the typical background.  I used Technique Junkies Abstract and Checks and cut them up into inchies.  Next, I took a gold Krylon pen and edged gold around each inchie and then adhered the inchies to my black background.

This is what it looked like before I cut it up.  Note, these are coloured with different colours.  I used brighter Copic markers on the inchies.

Technique Junkies, Sunflowers and Dragonflies, background image

I like this stamp because it reminds me of a Zentangle.  I created the queen from Alice in Wonderland by free handing the outline and feeling it with tangles.  

Queen of Hearts

Have a good day and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Pat Huntoon said...

Beautiful online, but this is spectacular in person!

Karen Petitt said...

Wowser! That is stunning, thank you for sharing Karen

Michele said...

this is brilliant and beautiful! xo

sandyh said...

wow, beth! that is a lot of coloring! but the finished project is spectacular!