Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Bandana Technique







Hello friends. It's Beth Norman here and happy that summer has finally arrived to southern Ontario, Canada.  The air conditioning is on and got to go to the beach for the first time this year; the weather has been too cold and rainy.  I know my Texas and Idaho pen friends have been enjoying the heat for quite some time.

I found some inspiration on Pinterest for creating my Dragonfly card when I couldn't sleep and was up at 3:30 surfing the internet and stamping.  My cards also remind me of two previous cards I made using the Bandana Technique which can be found on the CD Simple and Easy Inking Techniques.

Technique Junkie Stamps Used:




I rubbed ink all over my 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" cardstock with a sponge and stamped out my images with VersaFine and then added the white highlights.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great week!

1 comment:

Michele said...

these rich gorgeous colors with this fantastic technique make for an amazing card! wonderfully done! xo