Good morning Junkies! Since Winter has officially arrived, I thought I'd create a tag that was appropriately wintery looking.
1) Stamp Whimsical Winter on a large tag using Azure Sky and Sooty Blue ink.
2) Mask of your stamped image then stamp Star Power with Versamark ink. Sprinkle with silver embossing powder and heat emboss.
3) With the Whimsical Winter image still masked off, spray the entire tag with Art Anthology Ink Spot. Dry and then wipe with a baby wipe. The silver embossing will resist the ink.
4) I wanted my trees greener and sparkly so I painted them with Art Anthology Parakeet Sorbet. When dry, add snow using Cotton Velvet.
5) Stamp Winter Wonderland from Winter Wonderland Sayings Set of 3 with black ink then clear emboss. Add to the top of your tag.
6) Run blue sparkly fiber around the edge of your tag.
7) Paint wood stars with Splashed Sorbet and then scatter them across your tag.
8) Finish with some variegated blue fiber and white eyelash fiber.
This tag does take a bit to do, but I think the end result was worth the effort.