Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Bookworms

Good morning Junkies!  Hope your new year is off to a wonderful start.  For your viewing pleasure, I have a tag that can also be used as a bookmark (what I'm considering using it for anyway).


I started out by saturating my tag with Art Anthology Peacock Feathers Colorations.  Just spray a puddle on your mat and drag the tag through it until it's covered.  I then used a baby wipe to add the white "clouds".  Next, I stamped Birds on A Fence in black Versafine ink (my fave) and embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I then stamped a quote from the Bookworms set at the top left of the tag.  I finished it off with some blue and black fiber.

Nice and simple.  Anything I tried to add just detracted from the tag.

Until later..................

Marilyn

4 comments:

StampingJudy said...

I really like this! I am going to have to try your technique!

Tarnished Rose said...

Thank you!

Kathy Adams said...

So cool how you did the clouds!

Tarnished Rose said...

Thank you! It was really simple.