Thursday, November 3, 2016

Keep Calm...and Listen to the Sea

Good morning Junkies!! Pam here today to share my project featuring the TJ sentiment stamp:


For those of you who were following the blog hop on November 1st you will notice that this background uses the same technique as my coffee card- alcohol ink, Yupo, and an embossing folder. 
There are a ton of Keep Calm sentiments out there but by far this is my favorite as I often look to the sea and beach for relaxation-love the sounds of the waves crashing into the shore.
The seahorse is a die cut from Tim Holtz/Sizzix and was cut from grunge board and covered with clear crackle paint and inked.
Thanks for joining me today and be sure to stayed tuned here to the Design Team Blog as well as my blog for more great TJ inspirations. 
Embrace Imperfection!
Pam

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Love that background!!! Great card, Pam.