Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Smallest Step

Good morning Junkies!  Well, I'm back at it creating with index cards.  The are such a perfect sized canvas to work with.


For the background, I used the Pull Color Tutorial on CD #10 (April 2012).  The colors I chose were peach, sunflower, and blue.

Stamp Take The Step onto the center prepared card.  For a great impression, use the Misti so you can stamp until you reach the desired darkness (I like my stamping dark).  Using a ruler, add double black lines to both sides.  The outside line should be solid and the inside line should be dashed.  Next, add a white line in-between the black lines.  Using a stencil, add starbursts with Creamy Coffee chalk ink.


Until later...................
Marilyn

2 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Love your index card. The distressed background is nicely done. Love that quote. It's a variation of what my DH tells me as I don't play outside the box very well. LOL.

Michele said...

lovely! xo