Saturday, February 11, 2017

One Kitty Three Cards...

Hello All! Lanette Here!

Today I wanted to share tree different cards using the same two stamps from this months release. 

First I played with my watercolors......




Second I used My watercolor pencils and some scraps from my paper bin.....

For my third card I colored with my spectrum markers and used a bit of distress ink..




Here is a better look at the stamps I used today...

SD705 Downton Boy Kitty




Thank you so much for stopping by today! 
I hope that I have inspired you in some way!

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Oh, I love these. Each one so different, yet with the same stamps. That shows how you can get the absolute most from what stamps you may have. So creative, Lanette.

Beth Norman said...

I love seeing one stamp used two or three ways. I just ordered this cat, he's so cute. You did an awesome job making them all so different.

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Very fun kitty cards!