Tuesday, January 23, 2018

DECO FACE

Hello Junkies!  

Isn't she (Deco Face) beautiful?  




I'm such a romantic, and this face...well, it captured my imagination the second I saw it in the Technique Junkies Stamps Store.  I even gave her a name...it's Kathleen.  She reminds me of my great-aunt "Kitty" Kathleen (who was a true flapper).  I recently added her to my Technique Junkies stamp collection and I have many ideas of more ways to create with her.  The sentiment I've added to this is from "Sentimental Sayings", was stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed with white ep, and is a fabulous sentiment set to have in your collection.   

If there are any stamps in the TJStore that capture your fancy, I can help you get them by adding a 10% discount to your entire order.  Just use my personal discount code of TJ10Cheri and you're going to get 10% off your ENTIRE order.  

To create this card, using my MISTI, I first stamped her in Blue Danube Memento ink on white card stock.  I colord her face with Copic Markers and then replaced her into the MISTI (I hadn't removed the stamp) and stamped her again with black VersaMark ink.  This gave the image depth.  An embossing folder piece behind her highlighted with Delicata gold ink gave my version of "deco".  She's framed and mounted on dark blue card stock and I added some touches of a gold gel pen dots for depth to the background.  

There's a lot going on at Technique Junkies, stop by, and sign up to get the Design Junkies Blog so you don't miss any daily postings.  You'll see incredible paper craft artists there and we also have a monthly challenge.    And come on over to our FaceBook Page and join us there.  

Don't forget to grab my discount for your Technique Junkies Stamps shopping pleasure.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  



  








No comments: