Saturday, July 1, 2017

Technique Junkies July Release Blog Hop and Discount!


Happy July Release Day!

I'm so excited about the July Release at Technique Junkies!

We have 15 new stamps in the Technique Junkies line! The TJ Design Team has so many beautiful projects to share!  Get ready to ooh and aah as you view their projects to kick off the release!

All of the July 2017 New Release stamps are 15% off through June 8th!

We can all use a little bargain now, right? No codes needed, just put them in your shopping cart and the discount will be applied at checkout.

Here is the list for our blog hop:


Design Team Blog <--you are here


























Here are a couple projects from Jeanne to get us started.

My first project uses Part of the Dance


 I used a Nuvo Glitter Marker to ink my stamp after stamping in black (love my MISTI for overstamping!) Here is a closer look at the pretty shimmer. My background was made with Ranger Distress Oxide inks.


My next card uses Everything Dandelion and Positive Mind



I would also like to invite you to join the Technique Junkies Facebook Group, which recently moved from Yahoo.  We have a fun, interactive group with plenty of artwork for you to view! Simply search Technique Junkies Group in Facebook or copy and Paste this link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217840814981827/



Have a great day!


4 comments:

Helen said...

These cards--and all those along the blog hop -- are so inspiring, has me creating a very long wish list! Thanks for sharing it all.

Patti J said...

These are so pretty - love them! Thanks for sharing :)

jules said...

Such lovely creations!

Beth Norman said...

Gorgeous work.