Thursday, April 1, 2010

Try that Technique and 2006 1/2 Price Issues!


Today's Try that Technique is Mosaic Magic from the August 2006 Technique Junkie Newsletter. My card uses the technique with some designer paper, and Stamps from Stampin' Up!. I hope you had a minute to take a look at Beth's Card using the technique -- or Diana's card -- and that you will try the technqiue yourself!

Don't have this issue? No problem! You may purchase the 2006 issues for HALF-PRICE. From now through Wednesday, April 7th, the 2006 issues are $9.00 plus postage. Email me for an invoice TODAY -- you do NOT need to be a current TJ subscriber!

Try that Technique! If you do, use the "Mr. Linky" link on the bottom of  Beth's post a link to your card -- or post to the TJ e-group -- Beth may put YOUR card on the front page of the TJ group!

2 comments:

Evelyn S. said...

What a fabulous look, Pat!

Beth Norman said...

What a darling card. Adding the embossing adds such a wonderful texture. The flowers are a cool addition too. Never would have thought of it, but as I said to Diana, I always seem to think inside the box and don't step outside of it much, try as I may,