Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Washi shape for Christmas


Hello Technique Junks!

Hetty here and as of lately I am addictad
to washi tape. Just can't get enough of it
and luckily there is a tutorial in the latest
TJ Newsletter called Washi Shapes.

This card is made with the flower die by Michael
Strong as well as his leave stamp and the sentiment.
For the background I used some musical paper
out of a book I got at a flea market sale.

If you want to see another sample please
come over to my Craftchaos Blog.


Have a creative day!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card, Hetty. I have yet to find my Wasabi tapes! Hopefully they are in the next box I unpack.

Beth Norman said...

Great use of washi tape. I love your card. Off to your blog...

Laura said...

Hetty, love your washi tape card! What a cool poinsettia flower!! And love the music paper background! Thanks for the creative ideas!!! Hugs, Laura

itzamitzi said...

Hetty, great use of the washi tapes. I have LOTS of them and can use ideas for their use. Thanks.