Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Brayered Rub-Ons

 
 
 
Hello again, It's Jackie K  with an example of the Brayered Rub-Ons Technique!
You can find it in this years Feb/Mar Issue.
 
                                          A little early for a Halloween card you may be thinking?
Well, not if you have 12 grandchildren like I do. Mind you, the oldest is 27 years old but he still gets a card as do all the others for every occasion. What are crafty grandmothers for after all?
 
I have not inserted the card yet because for some unknown reason the computer won't put it where I want it so bear with me. I am going to give you the details and then insert the card.
I used colored rub-ons for this card which led me to thinking...you really could use stickers if you had to.
I would tell you the maker of these rub-ons but in my ever effort to be tidy I threw out the packaging before I wrote the details down. I CAN tell you that the ghost that was stamped on vellum is from Stampendous. I have had this stamp for eons and I still smile whenever I use it. I brayered over the card with ColorBox Amber pigment ink.
OK so after wading through all this verbage, I hope you are not disappointed in the card.  Thanks for looking and I will see you in two weeks!