Thursday, May 28, 2015

A Bushel and A Hug Post- Day by Day

Happy Thursday Junkies!
Jerri Here.  I hope you are well and finding some time to be crafty.

This stamp is Georgeous!!!  It's called Fence Silhouette.   I heat embossed this stamp in black.  I used Black Versafine Ink and clear embossing powder. Once I set the embossing powder with my heat tool, I created the look of a sunset using chalks.  I love to use chalks and always seem to get great results with them.  They are very forgiving. I create most of my sky backgrounds using chalk.  I used some reds, oranges and even some pink and purple to get this look.
e sentiment I used is Day by Day .  I wanted to keep it simple so I stamped it and did a basic matting with coordinating paper.  

I think this would be such a great card for someone who is going through a stressful time and it's super easy.  Not much to it and anyone can do it.  The beauty of this card is in the stamp.  I hope you give it a try.

Have a Fantastic Day
Jerri

4 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful work. The sunset is awesome.

very_inky_fingers said...

This is a beautiful card!

Tarnished Rose said...

Beautiful!
Marilyn

Diana Enns said...

Beautiful - love the colors.......