Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Mrs. Santa's List With Baubles

Hello Junkies!!! 

Cheri Weston here and I'm very excited to be posting my very first blog post as a Technique Junkie Design Team Member.  Yay!!!!  I feel so fortunate to be part of such an amazingly talented group....I'm still pinching myself.  

For my first blog post, I made an easy card to reproduce.  If you like to color (and I do), the focal image called "Mrs. Santa's List" is right up your alley.  I colored her with Copic Markers and used a little Viva Glitter Pen to give her collar and earring some bling, then framed her using Spellbinder Classic Oval dies. For the background I used a new background stamp called "Baubles" was so easy to do by heat embossing in Silver embossing powder.  Both stamps are from the October 2016 Release.  To finish it off, I "framed" the background layer using "Wonky Stitch" Die by Avery Elle and popped Mrs. Santa up off the bg layer using dimensional tape.  



Thank you for stopping by!!!!  
Cheri 



3 comments:

Tarnished Rose said...

Beautiful card. The coloring if fantastic.

Marilyn

Beth Norman said...

Welcome to the team, once again. I love your card. The silver embossing powder looks great on your background. Great card all around.

Unknown said...

Congrats on joining the design team! Love the cheeky Mrs. Claus and the coloring is great!