Sunday, January 28, 2018

Baby, You are So Loved

Hello Friends! 

I love vintage looking images and these 3 sweet little birds have just the look that I love.  If you love 
these birds as much as I, you can get a 10% discount on them using code TJ10LeeAnn



  I was waiting for the right sentiment to come along to make a baby card with these birds


Along comes the January release and the 'You are Loved' stamp~


I water colored a piece of watercolor paper using distress ink (Picked Raspberry) and then die cut a circle in it. 
The sentiment was stamped in grey on white cardstock and then clear embossed. 
The birds were stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with Copics, then fussy cut out. I assembled the card, popping the panel up on dimensional tape.  The panel is off centered to the left and a small strip of pattern paper runs down the side of the panel.  I added the birds, some sequins and some die cut clouds.  I also added small pink pearls on the sentiment panel; I love the extra punch it adds. 
February 1st is right around the corner, which means a new release is coming!  We will be hopping;  hope you will join us! 
That is it for me!  I hope I have inspired you with my project.


 Lee Ann  
greytpapercrafts.blogspot.com


2 comments:

Giovana said...

Beautiful!!! Love the cute little birds around. I need t get them :)

Beth Norman said...

Two stamps that just went into my wish list. Awesome, beautiful, stunning card!