Tuesday, February 20, 2018

CELEBRATE IN STYLE


Hello Junkies!  

I am totally IN LOVE with this stamp "Vogue Kitty" from the February 2018 Release collection.   She's a fashionista with cat'itude and reminds me of the Disney movie, 'Aristocats' and it's only from the posture she portrays here, and oh, yes...I had to pair her with the sentiment "Celebrate in Style" .  

Create your own design with these stamps and if you'd like to add them to your collection, please use my discount code TJ10Cheri for a full 10% off your entire order.  Just enter the code at checkout.  



To create this card, I stamped "vogue kitty" directly on the white card base, positioning it with a template I made of a negative heart.  I used the same template to position my heart die on the raspberry colored cs in order to get an off the edge look.  After cutting the opening, I ran it through an embossing folder then adhered it around the stamped image.  I colored the kitty with Copic Markers (just shading and some pink ribbon on the hat was all that was needed here).  For additional dimension, I added some pen dots around the edge of the heart opening.  

I hope you found some inspiration here today.  Have you seen there's a new challenge over on the Design Junkies blog?  Check it out.

Don't forget to take advantage of my discount and grab yourself some awesome Technique Junkies Stamps.  



3 comments:

Jenna ♥ said...

Such a mysterious lady cat!!! Wonderful image and great job of course!!!

Lisa :) said...

This is a great card!!!!

Beth Norman said...

Very elegant.