Sunday, April 22, 2018

Simple Elegance

Hello Technique Junkie fans!

Today's card is full of elegance but super easy!  I used the Black and White Swirls Stamp and my MISTI for this wedding card.  You can purchase this stamp and get 10% off of your entire cart with code TJ10LeeAnn.


Using the MISTI, I stamped  the image on an angle in the upper left corner of my cardstock; the MISTI allowed me to stamp the image multiple times to get a solid, inked image.
Once I was happy with the black image, I moved the paper slightly to the left.  And when I say slightly I mean like 1/16 of an inch or so.
After cleaning the stamp, I inked it up with a light grey ink and stamped a drop shadow on the image.


I used an edge die on the lower portion of the panel and then inked up the Love Complete sentiment and added that.  I love the font for the word 'Love!
The panel is popped up on dimensional adhesive.  I kept the embellishments simple with 3 gold pearls.

That's all for me!  Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!




Lee Ann
greytpapercrafts.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Helen said...

How did I miss this stamp?! Love simply elegant card you've created with it. This stamp goes on my wish list! tfs

StampingJudy said...

This is gorgeous! And I do not recall seeing this stamp - but it is now on my wish list!!!