Thursday, June 28, 2018

Learning To Sail My Ship

I don't know about you, but I do not have many masculine stamps in my stash.  I lean toward flowers.  But, when I saw the ships and maps stamps in the new June stamps, I decided they would make the perfect addition to my collection.  If you haven't seen the June release, check out the hop HERE.
This stamp, LEARNING TO SAIL, is the perfect size for layering.  I layered it up, and attached it to a blue A2 card.  
On the card front, I created the background using one of my favorite background stamps, the Technique Junkies 
STENCIL RINGS.

You can add these stamps to your stash at a 10% discount by using my code, TJ10Lynda at the checkout at the Technique Junkies store. 


I hope you are enjoying your summer.  Be sure to visit in a couple of days, July 1st, when the new July release will be revealed with the July New Release Blog Hop!  

See you there!
 

No comments: