Thursday, August 2, 2018

Light remains


Hello friends!! Giovana here today, hope you all are having a great day!
Today I want to share with you a sympathy card, this kind of card is the one I don't make often, but I need one to send to a sweet lady who just lost her daddy from cancer.
Plus I used a brand new stamps and several Shimmering Bliss!!

Details:
This card was pretty easy to make, I wanted something simple yet elegant, and I think I got it.

  • Start misting a piece of watercolor paper with Harvest Sunset, Wine Stain and Luscious Lawn Shimmering Bliss. Set aside to dry.
  • Stamp Light Remains sentiment on the Black Stazon Ink.
  • Using a stencil, here I used Circles makes Circles, and Pearlescent Embossing Pate, apply it on top and bottom of panel.
  • Die-cut few butterflies and add to panel.
  • TIP: Anytime I use my sprays, I keep a piece of cardstock underneath, I used part of the gold piece to die-cut the butterflies.


Remember our new release has a 15% discount until August 8th! No code needed.
If you would like to get these beautiful sprays, use my code TJ10Giovana and get a 10% off!!




Hope you like it!
Have a wonderful day!


No comments: