Thursday, September 6, 2018

Autumn Blessings

Hello fellow junkies!  Lynda Joy here with a card I made using one of the new fall stamps from the Technique Junkies September new stamp release.   If you have not hopped yet, click the link to check out the new stamps and design team inspiration.  

Don't forget, the new release stamps are 15% off through September 8th.  If you order any non-release stamps, feel free to use my code, TJ10Lynda, at checkout to get 10% off of those items. 

Onto my card for today.....
STAMPS:
AUTUMN BLESSINGS - new release
VanGogh's Letter - previous release
Leaf Twig - previous release 

For the card base, I brushed distress ink on the front of a white A2 card.  I stamped the Leaf Twig stamp randomly around the edges.

For the image panel, I stamped the AUTUMN BLESSINGS stamp onto watercolor paper, and painted the leaves with Arteza watercolor pencils for my medium.
Next, I brushed distress ink onto the panel, and stamped 
VanGogh's Letter with light, stamped off ink randomly on the panel to create a soft background.


Next, I stamped the Leaf Twig and watercolored that with the same pencils.  I fussy-cut it, and added it to the upper left corner of the panel with foam tape for dimension.  I added it to the card base.
I really enjoyed creating with this stamp.  I love fall, and this is stamp really showcases the beautiful fall colors. I hope you were inspired by my card.

I have two more release cards up on my blog post HERE.

 
 


No comments: