Saturday, September 8, 2018

Fall is Near


Happy Saturday! 
It's Ceal, here to share with you today. I love fall so I am really loving this September release. 

Remember you can save 10% on your entire order excluding new releases and clearance by using my code TJ10Ceal.
Today is the last day to get 15% off the new release and there are so many gorgeous fall stamps in this release. This Autumn Doodles stamp was so fun to color. I stated with a golden yellow card base, a black mat and a white panel. Using the MISTI I stamped the image on the white panel and then colored it using Copic markers. I added a hello die cut out in black to match the black mat.


I also shared this card the other day on my blog, be sure to head over for the details.










1 comment:

Marcia said...

Love both cards! But the first one caught me eye and I had to stop by and tell you how much I love it. Great job coloring!!