Thursday, November 15, 2018

Carved Relief Cards

Greetings, peeps! 

Lynda Joy here with a couple of cards using Technique Junkies lovely background stamp CARVED RELIEF.

Joyeux Noel....
I also used the Joyeux Noel stamp for the verse.

I embossed the CARVED RELIEF stamp with red embossing powder onto white card stock.  The Joyeux Noel was embossed in white onto red card stock.  I layered them together on an A2 card, with a red ribbon and buckle from my stash, and some Liquid Pearls dots.

Family and Friends.....
I stamped the CARVED RELIEF onto vellum and added it to the bottom of a red A2 card.  On the top portion of the card, I white embossed the Family and Friends verse from the Gifts of Christmas Set of 5 set.

A red ribbon and bow, and some white Liquid Pearl dots add the accents.

I hope you are inspired by my cards today, and have enjoyed the 30 Days of Christmas, and the November release stamps!

Get 10% off stamps and supplies at Technique Junkies by using my code TJ10Lynda at checkout. 
Blessings,

1 comment:

Helen said...

Lynda, I like what you've done with the relief stamp for this holiday card. The elements of your design come together so well...and I've used this "families and friends" stamp for at least 30 cards already this year. It's one of my favorites. tfs