Sunday, February 24, 2019

Listen

Today I decided to play with this adorable Duty Of Love dog stamp again...
I just love these two critters.  Their expressions and their quirky bodies!  And that verse says it all.

For my card, I stamped the Paw Prints Background onto a kraft card stock panel, using white ColorBox ink.  I attached that panel to a black A2 Card.  Inside, I stamped the same background on a portion of a kraft panel, with brown distress ink.

For the image panel, I stamped the Duty Of Love stamp onto a kraft panel and lined it with black card stock.  I colored the dogs with distress ink and a water brush, and brushed distress along the edges.
 
This card to the left is my first card with this image.  For details, and a pic of the inside, see my post HERE. 




Today's card was fun to make.   We're nearing the end of the month.  If you haven't made your selections of February stamps yet, feel free to use my code, TJ10 Lynda, for a 10% discount on all products at Technique Junkies store.


Blessings,
 

No comments: