Sunday, March 24, 2019

Easter Basket

I am writing this post about two weeks before it will post, and I'm hoping that it will feel more like spring and Easter when it does!  Just coloring with these spring hues inspires me to start planning my garden!  But I digress...here is my card.  I used the Easter Basket stamp, Happy Easter stamp, and Swirly Ironwork stencil from the March Release.


I used Polychromos colored pencils to color the image.  I worked on it at the motor vehicle office, while I waited the hour and a half to renew my license.  Fortunately, I went prepared with my colored pencil case and a couple of stamped images to color.

When I arrived home, I finished my card.  I added some distressing with twisted citron distress ink and a blending brush, then placed the stencil over it and added more color, fading it out as it came closer to the basket.

I added the verse with VersaFine Claire nocturne ink.  I mounted it onto black card stock, then some patterned paper, and onto an A2 card base, which I had cut down.

And for the inside, which I kept simple....



Don't forget, you can  take 10% off your Technique Junkies order with my code, TJ10Lynda.  If you haven't checked out the March release, you can see it HERE.  The design team's blogs are listed there for your inspiration.  




Thank you for spending some time with here.  I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Blessings,

No comments: