Wednesday, March 27, 2019

I Was Left Unsupervised

Today I'm having fun with the Technique Junkie Stamp Mug Shot ... although I've named her Maxine because she sort of reminds me of a young version of my Grandma ... and Maxine just sounds right for her.

Remember, you can use my discount code TJ10Stephanie for 10% off your entire order.

I started with Maxine in Black & White for the Use Your Stuff Challenge (all the papers were vintage from my stash).


The layout is this week's Mojo Monday Sketch ... I used a bottle cap sticker for my accent, because clearly Maxine is at a cross roads.  The sentiment is Technique Junkies Left Unsupervised.


Next I went with the Orange is the new Black theme for Maxine and paired her with a sentiment from Technique Junkies Partners in Crime ... I thought the speech bubble paper was fun with this sentiment.


The layout is this week's Global Design Project Sketch.


And I was having so much fun, I had to make one more with another sentiment from Partners in Crime.


This layout is from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge ... I added some fun flair from local store A Flair for Buttons, which I thought worked perfectly with the sentiment & papers.



Hopefully you had as much fun with Maxine as I did today ... if you create with these stamps, be sure and let me know, so I can come check out your creations.



8 comments:

Doreen Vasquez said...

LOL these are great! Thanks for playing w/ us at "Use Your Stuff"! - Doreen DT Member

Dena J said...

It is always great fun to see the many different ways a stamp set can be used! I love that. This is a delightful fun image and sentiments to go with. Thank you for including the Atlantic Hearts Sketch in your work.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, these gave me such a chuckle! Love them all, Steph. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday.

Linda Anderson said...

OMG, these are hilarious!!!! Love the image and sentiments on all of your cards! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Alyson Mayo said...

I love the humour! These are fabulous - thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Brandi said...

I love it! I love being left unsupervised, I can cause havoc too! Great cards, I love them all! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Christine said...

What funny, funny cards and fabulous use of the different sketches!
Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Golden Goddess Designs said...

all amazing cards! love this image!! great paired with those vintage papers gotta have it! thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challege. good luck.

Alicia