Sunday, April 21, 2019

Dahlias For Easter

Happy Easter to all my fellow Christians, and happy Sunday to the rest of you lovely peeps!  It's my turn to post on the blog today.  
I actually made my card for this post about a month ago.  When I made it, I wasn't thinking about the date it was due, and that it happened to be Easter, or I would have made a more Eastery/springy colored card.  But, at least it features flowers.  Dahlias, to be exact...
Technique Junkies stamps:
Dahlias S811
In Full Bloom Sentiments Set of 6 SS105

I stamped the Dahlias onto kraft card stock, and did some relaxing colored with my Polychromos colored pencils.  I brushed dusty concord distress ink along the edges to carry the color out.


I stamped the verse from the In Full Bloom Sentiments set onto vellum, and attached it to the panel by wrapping it around and taping it on the back.  


I added the finished panel to another panel cut from the same die, using craft foam for dimension.  Then I added it to an A2 kraft card.  A few moonshine sequins finish the front.




And for the inside:
I hope you have been enjoying our cards for this April release.  I think these stamps were fabulous, and am sure you will find or have found some you like!  

Don't forget, use my code, TJ10Lynda, for 10% off your TJ order. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Whatever you celebrate today, whether it just be a wonderful Sunday with family, or a glorious Easter celebration of our risen Lord, I hope you enjoy!

Blessings,

1 comment:

Helen said...

Happy Easter to you, Lynda. Thanks for sharing this lovely Easter Dahlia.