Sunday, June 30, 2019

Flourished Floral

Hello lovely peeps!  Lynda Joy here, with a card for your inspiration.
Stamps:  Flourished Floral
              In My Prayers

I love the look of white embossing on kraft card stock.  It really pops out, don't you think?  


I white embossed the Flourished Floral image onto the kraft, then stamped it again onto watercolor paper.  I water colored the flower, and fussy-cut it, adding it to the embossed panel with foam tape.

I stamped the In My Prayers verse onto a piece of patterned paper, added the strip to white, then attached it with foam tape, as well.  I used a marker to color the berries.

I added the panel onto a piece of the same patterned paper, then onto an A2 card front.

Inside:














http://techniquejunkies.com/
I hope you like my card, and were inspired to create something today.   To get this stamp, or anything else at the Technique Junkies store, just use my code, TJ10Lynda, for a 10% discount on your entire purchase! 

Be sure to come back tomorrow for the July Stamp Release Celebration, right here at Technique Junkies!  All the designers have been working hard to bring you lots of summer inspiration!

Blessings,

3 comments:

Meme said...

Very pretty, love the colors together and the white embossing.

Unknown said...

This card is stunning xx

Helen said...

So lovely, Lynda. The colored flower on the white embossed craft card adds a unique touch to this card. Like it! tfs