Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Love and Laughter Floral

Hello stampers!  Today's cards use one stamp called Love and Laughter Floral from Technique Junkies.  As you may know, I do like to make several cards using one stamp, using a different technique, or different colours.  Because I like bright colours I used Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight.  For the card on my left I heat embossed with dark chocolate and my stencil stamp came from A Colourful Life Designs stencil called Garden Gate.

Our new release will be upon us in less than a week, and I'm so excited about this release, so please remember to come back on September 1st for a peak at the new release and big discount on new releases
.
As always, if you want to save 10% on your stamps, simply use my code TJ10Beth (excludes clearance items).



Cheers!

No comments: