Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Vintage Floral Collage Thank Yous


I love this gorgeous Vintage Floral Collage Stamp ... it is so lovely and versatile.  Remember, you get 10% off your entire order at the Technique Junkies Store with my discount code TJ10Stephanie.

For the first stamping I used Seedless Preserves and Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide Ink and my MISTI.



Next, I cut it into a 4" circle for this week's Sketch from The Paper Players.



I paired it with coordinating cardstock, a paper flower and the Grunge Thank You Sentiment.  



I had another circle sketch in my feed from Sunday Sketch Challenge, stamped Vintage Floral Collage a second time using Aged Mahogany Distress Ink with some Seedless Preserves.  This time I cut a 3" circle for the sketch.

This time I added a Thank You from Simple Sentiments Style B and finished with some sequins.



I hope you'll look at your background stamps to see how you can highlight sections for some of this week's fun sketch challenges.



2 comments:

Heather said...

So pretty! I love the texture behind that gorgeous floral image - such rich color! The sequins add just the right amount of pops of light, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful blending of inks! So glad you were able to join us at Paper Players this week!