Sunday, September 8, 2019

Leaves Turn Frame

Hello, Lynda Joy here, with some inspiration for a couple of the new September release stamps.  I was inspired by the upcoming fall season, which is my favorite time of year!  Our leaves have not started turning yet, but the ones on my card sure have.
Stamps:  Autumn Framed Sentiments  
              Leaves Turn 

I inked the leaves from the Autumn Framed Sentiments with distress ink minis, and stamped them onto a natural card stock panel.  I repeated inking and stamping with different fall colors, until I had created a frame of leaves.

I used a Dove blending tool to pull color from the outlines of the stamps, tinting the leaves slightly.

I stamped the  verse with Memento rich cocoa ink.  I thought a touch of gold was in order, so added some gold cording and some gold metallic pearls.  I attached the whole shebang to a rust colored A2 card front.  

That's it, easy-peasy, thanks to the amazing Autumn Framed Sentiments stamp set!  So many ways to use this.  And the sentiments included in the set are fabulous!  

You can see two more cards that I created with this set on my post HERE.

Don't forget to use my code, TJ10Lynda, to get 10% extra off your Technique Junkies store order.  And you have through today to get 15% off all the September release stamps.  Combined, that's 25% off new release stamps!

I hope I've inspired you to create something beautiful today.  

Blessings,

3 comments:

Tammy Q Howell said...

Lovely. Would make a great picture. I love trees and leaves. Great job.

christie anderson said...

Love the colors.

Helen said...

Lovely card, Lynda. I just got both stamp sets and can't wait to play with them. Thanks for sharing your card and the tip for using blending brushes to apply ink to the stamps.