Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Boo Convention


Today I made a few more Halloween cards to get in the mail ... I like mailing Halloween cards because they are unexpected and lots of fun to make.

Remember, you can use my discount TJ10Stephanie for 10% off your entire order.

I started with the background stamp Boo Convention and Inspiration from the current TGIF Challenge.


Instead of an orange raccoon with a mask, I added some orange cat stickers with sunglasses to my boo crew.  Sentiment is Technique Junkies Happy Halloween.


My next card took it's inspiration from If You Give a Crafter a Cookie.


I used a small heart punch and a navy gem to add a bow to one of my ghosties ... and I added a black cat with purple sunglasses for some company.


I also took my color palette from the Just Us Girls Challenge ... the Boo Convention stamped in green almost makes them look like they are glowing in the dark.


Thanks for joining me for some BOO-tiful Halloween Fun.



4 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I am loving that ghostly background! Both color versions are fabulous, though I am partial to your second one using our challenge colors :) Great addition of the little bow and bling and of course the little black kitty. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Tami Hewlett said...

What a festive card! Love the cute kitty heads!!! Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

Anonymous said...

Super fun creativity! Love the fresh Halloween colors! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie!

Debra Davison said...

What a fun card !! Love your use of those cat stickers too !! Thank you for joining us in this IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE Challenge. We hope you will join us again soon .. Debra Davison/Design Team