Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Day 6 of the Technique Junkies 30 Days of Christmas



Hello, Kia here with you for Day 6 of the Technique Junkies 30 Days of Christmas.

I used the delightful Feliz Naughty Dog set for my card today, along with a sentiment from the Victorian Christmas sentiment set and a Christmas Stencil.

My background is done using distress oxide inks and water, blending the colours together slightly. Once dry I stencilled over the piece with Picked Raspberry and Ranger Pigment ink in Glacier White.

I attached my panel to a navy card base and added several die cut snowflakes to the bottom with the dog sitting above, and stamped my sentiment on white cardstock using purple ink attaching it in the snow area.

I then added a few drops of Nuvo Glitter Drops.- in the silver to finish.

I hope you have enjoyed this card today and thank you for visiting.



No comments: