Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Naughty Dog


Kia back with you today to share this adorable dog from the Feliz Naughty Dog Set

I stamped the dog image on Neenah card stock and stamped another on photocopy paper to use as a mask. For my card I coloured the image with distress markers in Gathered Twigs, Black Soot and Red Brick. I then die cut the piece before starting the stencil work.

The stencilling of the snow drifts I did with torn paper and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. I then did the snowflakes using Spun Sugar Distress Ink, falling over the snow drifts.


I finished colouring the dog with a few Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella to the snowflakes along with some Nuvo Glitter Drops. 

The sentiment is stamped in the black. I masked out the "Feliz" part as I want to give this card to a friend with a "Naughty Dog". lol

I attached the panel to Neenah Desert Storm card stock to finish.


I hope you enjoy this card today as much as I enjoyed making it.

Don't forget to use my discount when shopping in the store, and thank you for visiting.



No comments: