Friday, November 8, 2019

Day 16 of the Technique Junkies 30 Days of Christmas



Welcome to Day 16 of the Technique Junkies 30 Days of Christmas! Today we continue the celebration, along with the continuation of 20% off through all Christmas Stamps on the Technique Junkies site (through 11-22-19).  Simply add them to your shopping cart and the discount will show automatically.


Today I have a pretty Poinsettia Card for you! I love poinsettias. I think they are a beautiful symbol of the Christmas Season, So I am thrilled with this beautiful 4-piece Poinsettia Set. My card is fairly simple; I colored the poinsettias with colored pencils, cut them out, then popped them onto the card front.  It's a little difficult to see in the picture, but I traced over the Warmest Wishes sentiment with a Glitter Pen to add more shimmer to the finished piece. I will be coloring plenty of these for my own cards!


I hope you are inspired by today's Christmas Post. Don't forget to get your discount on the Christmas stamps, too!

Pat Huntoon



No comments: