Sunday, January 12, 2020

Dare To Begin

Hello!   Lynda Joy here, with a card to share using the Bird and Letter Collage and a verse from the Modern Encouragements set.
 I inked the collage stamp with distress ink minis, using my Misti.  I repeated inking and stamping until I had achieved the depth of color I wanted.

I added the verse on a piece of vellum, backed with a scrap of the mauve that I had used for the card.

That's it.  Easy-peasy.  I hope you are enjoying this release as much as we are!

Don't forget to use code TJ10Lynda for your 10% discount!
Blessings,
 

1 comment:

Helen said...

Lovely card, Lynda. Your color combo is so rich looking. Like the idea of the scrap of color behind the vellum. It's just right for highlighting this sentiment against the collage background. tfs